Nylon Kinetic Recovery Snatch Rope Kit
George4x4 uses 100% double-braided Nylon, which increases rope elongation up to 30%. Our kinetic ropes are hand spliced and rigorously tested.
These ropes are Heavy Duty, but light and small enough to easily stow. They are much stronger and more durable than the common snatch strap.
- Kinetic Rope 7000kg, suited for vehicles with a GVM of up to 3000kg (It's important to note that every recovery situation is unique, with factors such as the horsepower, speed, and GVM of the rescue vehicle impacting the choice of rope. Therefore, the recommendations provided are simply suggestions and not fixed numbers. In Queensland, the minimum breaking strength requirement dictates that the rope should be at least double the GVM of the lighter vehicle involved in the recovery. )
- Abrasion-resistant coated eyelets offer longer life
- Water, UV and abrasive-resistant
- Reduces potential of damage for both vehicles
- We suggest the complemented soft shackle be 13300kg*50cm or 8500kg*50cm
1. KINETIC ROPE ONLY
2. KINETIC ROPE + HEAVY DUTY BAG
- 30% stretching, increasing kinetic energy
- 7000kgs*9m with reinforced eye
- Thickness 18mm
- Item # 441809
BASIC INFORMATION TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING A KINETIC ROPE
Give it a break after 3 times pulling in a short time to recover its elasticity.
Do not use a kinetic rope on a winch or as a winch cable extension.
Do not use a damaged kinetic rope.
Do not combine or extend this rope with other ropes, webbing, chains or cables.
Do not exceed over 20% elongation of the rope when pulling. Make a mark on the ground for reference if possible.
Do not use a kinetic rope when there is a significant weight discrepancy between the two vehicles.
ALWAYS keep the rope clean and free from Sand.
ALWAYS make sure the two vehicles are at similar weights.
ALWAYS use the correct sized rated shackles.
ALWAYS use rated recovery points that are connected to the CHASSIS.
Avoid slack in the rope.
Avoid tying knots when connecting rope.
Avoid shock load.