George4x4 Soft Extension Sling
The Soft Extension Sling (SES) can be used like a normal winch rope extension to extend a Button Knot Winch Rope (BKWR) by placing the loop over the button knot on the BKWR. The SES can also be used as a giant soft shackle, allowing you to loop it around a vehicle tyre or structure to recover vehicles in new ways.
The Soft Extension Sling (SES) is made of a unique ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material (UHMWPE), also known as Dyneema/Spectra or high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE).
- The Soft Extension Sling (SES) can extend a Button Knot Winch Rope (BKWR) by placing the constricting loop over the button knot on the BKWR.
- The SES can also function as a giant soft shackle, allowing you to loop it around a vehicle tire or structure to recover vehicles.
- UV resistant, waterproof and more durable
- Very light, can float in water
- Australian-made tested
- IP Australia Certified Design, Register #202211318
- 10mm, Breaking force 8000kg
- Visible colour - yellow
- Item # SES1015 for 1.5m
- Item # SES10100 for 10m
- Item # SES10200 for 20m
- Item # SES10250 for 25m
- Item # SES10300 for 30m
NOTE: There might be a slight length difference as each rope is spliced by hand.
Tips: Do not allow it to rub against any sharp edges!