George4x4 Soft Extension Loop
The Soft Extension Loop (SEL) is a pair of constricting loops that can be used with the Button Knot Winch Rope (BKWR) to attach it to the recovery system. By using the SEL with the BKWR, you can connect it to the recovery system by looping it through tree trunk protectors or other items that are typically attached to the recovery system with a hook.
The Soft Extension Loop (SEL) is made of a unique ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material (UHMWPE), also known as Dyneema/Spectra or high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE).
- Using the SEL with the BKWR system attaches the rope to the recovery system without a hook, instead looping it through tree trunk protectors or similar items.
- UV resistant, waterproof and more durable
- Very light, can float in water
- Australian-made tested
- IP Australia Certified Design, Register #202211319
- 12mm, Breaking force 12000kg
- Visible colour - grey
- Item # SEL1216 for 1.6m
- Item # SEL1220 for 2.0m
- Item # SEL1225 for 2.5m
- Item # SEL1230 for 3.0m
NOTE: There might be a slight length difference (10cm) as each rope is spliced by hand. The hitch in the picture is for reference only.
Tips: Do not allow it to rub against any sharp edges!