George4x4 Bridle Equaliser Rope Full Sheath with Hard Eye
The George4x4 Bridle Rope is made of a unique ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material (UHMWPE), also known as Dyneema/Spectra or high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE). This material is known for its extreme strength and low stretch.
This Bridle rope has been fully sheathed into one piece, can be used as a tree trunk protector and extension for kinetic rope or snatch strap.
- Made of UHWMPE rope, very light, can float in water
- High Abrasion resistance and good UV resistance
- No stretch, easy handling
- Both ends have protective sleeves and are fully sheathed
- Hard Eye designed-Heavy duty Reinforced eyelets with STAINLESS STEEL THIMBLE
- Spliced in Australia
- 13mm, rated breaking 14000kg
- Item # 1713140FSHE4 for 4m
Custom length acceptable!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: There might be a slight length difference as each rope is spliced by hand.
- Do not allow it to rub against any sharp edges! (rock, stone, concrete and etc.)
- Do not pull out the full length when in operation (stop pulling when the black cover shows)
- Use the extension rope or strap if the rope isn't long enough