George4x4 Extended Rope for Recovery Point
As the name implies, an Extended Rope is used to attach to the recovery point where the point is quite far away under the vehicle. A quick response is always required in a rapid recovery. This recovery point extended rope helps you get to the recovery point in no time.
George4x4 Recovery point Extended Rope is constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material(UHMWPE), also known as Dyneema/Spectra. It is extremely high-strength and low-stretch.
- 12mm, rated 13200kg (Grey)
- 11mm, rated 11000kg (Orange)
- 11mm, rated 11000kg (Purple)
- 10mm, rated 10000kg (Purple)
- UV resistant, waterproof and more durable
- Very light, can float in water
- Both ends have protective sleeves and one sliding sleeve on the middle
- Australian made, Australian tested
Standard length available:
Custom length acceptable!
Contact us: email@example.com
NOTE: There might be a slight length difference as each rope is spliced by hand.
Do not allow it to rub against any sharp edges!