George4x4 Button Knot Winch Rope
The Button Knot Winch Rope (BKWR) is a new product allowing for a safer, lighter, and easier-to-use recovery system. By using a button knot as the point of attachment on the front of the winch rope, the BKWR removes any metal from the recovery system, substantially increasing safety and reducing weight.
The Button Knot Winch Rope (BKWR) is made of a unique ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material (UHMWPE), also known as Dyneema/Spectra or high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE).
- The knot protects the load-bearing portion of the rope by being the only exposed part on the fairlead, while only exposing the knot's head to potential damage.
- To enhance safety, a button knot serves as the attachment point for additional recovery equipment, eliminating metal in the system and reducing overall weight.
- Unlike hooks or steel wire ropes, button knots cannot cause injury if drawn over hard surfaces, making them a safer option.
- UV resistant, waterproof and more durable
- Very light, can float in water
- Australian-made, tested
- IP Australia Certified Design, Register #202211318
- 12mm, Breaking force 11000kg
- Visible colours - grey
- Item # BKWR1225 for 25m
- Item # BKWR1230 for 30m
NOTE: There might be a slight length difference as each rope is spliced by hand.
Tips: Do not allow it to rub against any sharp edges!