George4x4 Recovery Winch Ring
A Snatch pulley ring is an ideal alternative to a traditional snatch block. It's designed to fit soft shackles and synthetic winch ropes. It's lighter, smaller, and safer with no sharp edges.
Curved surface and wider groove, less friction to ropes and soft shackles. Lighter, safer and more durable. The ring is thicker and better yet remains the same price! A great upgrade with no rise in the price!
- Rated strength of 15000kg, strictly tested in Australia by NATA-certified lab
- Solid aluminium machined and polished
- Outer diam 125mm, inner diam 32mm
- Thickness 38mm
- Rope running up to 16mm
- Net weight: 0.73kg
- Red Coating in Brisbane: ANODISING (We do our best to support local businesses!)
- Suitable for winches up to 25000lbs. Recommended for winch sizes of 16000lbs, 17000lbs, 20000lbs, 21000lbs, and 25000lbs for normal use.
- Item # 861615ATCR
NOTE: Our snatch pulley rope ring is only suitable for soft shackles, not for steel shackles. For the safety of the recovery operation, please don't use any other steel Cables/winch line.