Shackles is an essential item for vehicle recovery while on or off road, commonly used together with recovery snatch straps, tree trunk protectors, winch extension straps and snatch blocks. Safety is very important so always choose rated shackles.
- Breaking load testing: over 6 times of WLL (working load limited)
- Made with drop-forged and Heat-treated high tensile steel
- Marked with tracking code & Manufacturer code.
- Compliant with AS/NZS2741.2002
- Fitted with top quality alloy steel pin
- Pin's color options: Yellow / Red / Silver
GEORGE 4X4 SHACKLE TIPS:
- Make sure the shackle is in good condition and the pin is not hard to turn or overstressed
- Make sure the pin is threaded properly before pulling.
- Half circle back when tighten the pin.
- Always use a steel shackle when connecting at the recovery point instead of fiber rope or soft shackles.
$9.9 is for one pc.