George4x4 Bridle Equaliser Rope Full Sheath
George4x4 Bridle Rope is constructed of a unique ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material(UHMWPE), also known as Dyneema/Spectra. Also known as high-modulus polyethylene, (HMPE), It is extremely high-strength and low-stretch.
This Bridle rope has been fully sheathed into one piece, can be used as a tree trunk protector and extension for kinetic rope or snatch strap.
- UV resistant, waterproof and more durable
- Very light, can float in water
- Both ends have protective sleeves and are fully sheathed
- Australian-made, Australian tested
- 11mm, rated 11000kg
- Item # 1711110OFSP4 for 4m
- Item # 1711110OFSP5 for 5m
- Item # 1711110OFSP6 for 6m
Standard length available:
Custom length acceptable!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: There might be a slight length difference as each rope is spliced by hand.
Tips: Do not allow it to rub against any sharp edges!