George4x4 Diamond knot Soft Shackle
George4x4 Soft Shackle All Made in Australia and Tested by NATA accredited lab. Quality and Affordable.
Soft Shackles are an alternative to traditional steel shackles and are made of Synthetic rope (well known as Dyneema/Spectra etc). They are Lighter, Stronger, and more flexible. There is an increasing trend of the use in a variety of outdoor activities, including camping, boating, and off-roading. George4x4 offers a range of sizes and colours to meet the needs of different customers and applications.
- Diamond knot Soft Shackle*2pcs/1pc
- Hand spliced in Australia, Tested by NATA-accredited lab
- Super lightweight, can float in water
- UV-resistant, waterproof and more durable
- Protective sleeve fitted
- Breaking Strength: 13300kg
- Item # 1610133
- Always keep it clean, wash it before and after use
- Any small rocks or sand particles must be cleaned before tightening
- Do not attach to a pulling or recovery point if there are any sharp edges
What is a Black Eye Soft Shackle?
It is a soft shackle designed with a short sleeve at the eyelet which is more durable.
Soft shackle with a Black Eye
Eyelet without a protective sleeve (traditional soft shackle)
Eyelet with protective sleeve (Black Eye soft shackle)
Black Eye soft shackle is named by Michael Myers, and designed by George4x4.