George4x4 Bridle Equaliser Rope with SS Thimble Eye
George4x4 Bridle Rope is constructed of a unique ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene material(UHMWPE), also known as Dyneema/Spectra. It is extremely high-strength and low-stretch.
This Bridle rope has been fully sheathed into one piece, can be used as a tree trunk protector and extension for kinetic rope or snatch strap.
- Made of UHMWPE rope, very light, can float in water
- High Abrasion resistance and good UV resistance
- No stretch, easy handling
- Hard Eye designed-Heavy duty Reinforced eyelets with STAINLESS STEEL THIMBLE
- Spliced in Australia
- 14mm, rated breaking 18000kg
- Item # 1714180HE4 for 4m
- Item # 1714180HE5 for 5m
- Item # 1714180HE6 for 6m
- Do not allow it to rub against any sharp edges! (rock, stone, concrete and etc.)
- Do not pull out the full length when in operation (stop pulling when the black cover shows)
- Use the extension rope or strap if the rope isn't long enough