George4x4 4WD Basic Recovery Kit
Dependable recovery equipment is the key to safe and enjoyable off-road experience. George4x4 offers a variety of recovery kits from basic, improved, completed and heavy duty. Wherever your adventure takes you, we have you covered.
1pc*Snatch Strap 9m (8000kg and 11000kg available), 20% stretching, made of 100% nylon.
2pcs*Rated Shackles 4.7ton (RED, Green or SILVER depending on stock)
1pc*Heavy duty carry bag (large size 50cm*24cm*27cm)
The snatch strap is a SNATCHING webbing strap with reinforced eyelets at both ends. Using a snatch strap is necessary when you or your mates are stuck in sand or in deep mud. The recovery vehicle should drive away at a slow speed creating a pull that stores kinetic energy until there is enough force to free the bogged vehicle.
It is recommended that the snatch strap you are using is 2 – 3 times the weight of your loaded vehicle.
- Do not use towing balls as the recovery point
- Avoid sharp edges when connecting directly
- Only use rated shackle and rated recovery points
- Always keep the strap and shackles clean before and after each use
- If there are any signs on tearing or fraying, do not use
Best price and top quality.