George4x4 Button knot Soft Shackle
All soft Shackles are made in Australia and Tested in Australia. Top Quality and Affordable Price.
Description & Features:
- Made of 10mm rope, Open Length 60cm, 25-29 cm when closed as a shackle.
- Minimum Breaking Force: 16000kg
- Hand spliced in Australia, Tested by NATA-accredited lab
- Super lightweight, can float in water
- UV-resistant, waterproof and more durable
- Protective sleeve fitted
- Item Number# 16101660P
The red ring in the photo has a capacity of 11,000kg. The red hitch is SK+.
The ring and hitch are not included; they are for reference only.
- Always keep it clean, wash it before and after use
- Any small rocks or sand particles must be cleaned before tightening
- Do not attach to a pulling or recovery point if there are any sharp edges
Soft Shackles are an alternative to traditional steel shackles and are made of Synthetic rope (well known as Dyneema/Spectra etc). They are Lighter, Stronger, and more flexible. There is an increasing trend of the use in a variety of outdoor activities, including camping, boating, and off-roading. George4x4 offers a range of sizes and colours to meet the needs of different customers and applications.