NYLON KINETIC RECOVERY SNATCH ROPE + Soft Shackle Kit
options & Packages
1. Kinetic Rope 8000kg 9m 1pc + Soft shackle 15000kg 2pcs + Heavy Duty Bag
2. KINETIC ROPE 10640kg 9m 1pc+ Soft shackle 15000kg 2pcs+ heavy Duty Bag
3. Kinetic Rope 8000kg 9m 1pc + Soft shackle 15000kg 2pcs ( No Bag)
4. KINETIC ROPE 10640kg 9m 1pc+ Soft shackle 15000kg 2pcs ( No Bag)
- George4x4 uses 100% double braided Nylon, which increases rope elongation up to 30%. Our kinetic ropes are hand spliced in house and rigorously tested.
- These ropes are Heavy Duty, but light and small enough to easily stow. They are much stronger and more durable than common snatch strap or strap
- Soft Shackle 100% made in Australia.
30% stretch, increasing kinetic energy.
- Abrasion-Resistant coated eyelets offer longer life
- Water, UV and abrasive resistant
- Reduces potential of damage for both Vehicles
BASIC INFORMATION TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING A KINETIC ROPE
- Do not use a kinetic rope on a winch or as a winch cable extension
- Do not use a damaged kinetic rope.
- Do not combine or extend this rope with others ropes, webbings, chains or cables.
- Do not exceed over 20% elongation of the rope when pulling. Make a mark on the ground for reference if possible
- NEVER use a kinetic rope when the vehicle is significant weight discrepancy between the two vehicles.
- ALWAYS keep the rope clean and free from Sand.
- ALWAYS make sure the two vehicles are around the same weight.
- ALWAYS use the correct size rated Shackles
- ALWAYS use rated recovery points that are connected to the CHASSIS
- Avoid slack in the rope
- Avoid tying knots when connecting rope
- Avoid shock load