This kit includes:
Kinetic rope 12350kg *9m, 24mm 1Pc
Diamond Knot Soft Shackle 65cm*15000kg , 2pcs.
Heavy Duty Carry Bag ,1 pc.
Soft Shackle Hitch( soft shackle friendly design), 1pc
- Kinetic Snatch Rope 12350kgs*9m with reinforced eye
- Made with the 100% double braided Nylon, the material produces higher Elongation & more stretch up to 30%
- The rope for Heavy Duty, but itself light and small enough to easily stow, and much stronger and more durable than common snatch strap or tow strap
- soft Shackle Made in Australia tested by NATA accredited lab. Tested breaking: 16747kg.
- Soft shackle Hitch Designed by Tonny @ george4x4 with over 18 years experience on Rigging / Lifting
- hitch with Rounded edge where is the shackle Going. soft shackle Friendly.
BASIC INFORMATION TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING A KINETIC ROPE
Do not use a kinetic rope on a winch or as a winch cable extension.
Do not use a damaged kinetic rope.
Do not combine or extend this rope with others ropes, webbings, chains or cables.
Do not exceed over 20% elongation of the rope when pulling. Make a mark on the ground for reference if possible.
Do not use a kinetic rope when there is a significant weight discrepancy between the two vehicles.
ALWAYS keep the rope clean and free from Sand.
ALWAYS make sure the two vehicles are at similar weights.
ALWAYS use the correct size rated Shackles.
ALWAYS use rated recovery points that are connected to the CHASSIS.
Avoid slack in the rope
Avoid tying knots when connecting rope
Avoid shock load