TREE TRUNK PROTECTOR 12000KG-3M/4M
A tree trunk protector allows you to minimize harm to the tree when you use the trunk of a tree as an anchor point. It can also be used as a mounting point for a snatch block.
A snatch block is a heavy-duty pulley inside a metal casing. It is primarily designed for handling heavy goods, working as a pulley point that can redirect the course of a winch line.
- 3m length, 75mm width
- 4m length, 75mm width
- Heavy duty reinforced eyelets
- 100% made by polyester, light and durable
- 12000kg rated, tested BS 15300kg
- Always remember to use this protector on a strong & steady tree
- Use a mat for tree skin to reduce damage to the tree
- Always keep it clean before and after each use