NYLON KINETIC RECOVERY SNATCH ROPE 11000kg *9m and kit
1. KINETIC ROPE ONLY
2. KINETIC ROPE WITH HEAVY DUTY BAG
3. KINETIC ROPE WITH HEAVY DUTY BAG AND 2 RATED SHACKLE
- 8200kgs*9m with reinforced eye-- SOLD OUT
- 11000kgs*9m with reinforced eye
- 13000KGS*9M with reinforced eye-- SOLD OUT
- Georg4x4 use the 100% double braided Nylon, the material has higher Elongation & stretching up to 30%
- The rope is for Heavy Duty, but itself is light and small enough to easily stow, and is much stronger and more durable than common snatch strap and tow strap
30% stretch, Store Kinetic Energy.
- Abrasion-Resistant Coated Eyelets
- Water, UV and Abrasive Resistant
- Reduces Damaging impact loads on both Vehicles
BASIC INFORMATION AND KEEP IN MIND WHEN USE A KINETIC ROPE
- Do not expose you or your vehicle to any harm by getting stuck.
- Do not use a kinetic rope on a winch or as a winch cable extension
- Do not tie knots in a kinetic rope when rope connecting.
- Do not use a damaged kinetic rope.
- Do not combine or extend this rope with others ropes, webbings, chains or cables.
- Do not exceed over 20% elongation of the rope when pulling. Make a mark on ground if possible
- NEVER try a Kinetic rope when the vehicle is significant weight discrepancy between the two vehicles.
- ALWAYS keep the rope clean and free from Sand.
- ALWAYS use a similar weight vehicle or a little bigger when recovering
- ALWAYS use the correct size rated Shackles
- ALWAYS use recovery points on vehicle that are connecting to the CHASSIS and are rated.
Not Too much Slack and No Shock Load.