NYLON KINETIC RECOVERY SNATCH ROPE 11000kg *9m
1. KINETIC ROPE ONLY
2. KINETIC ROPE WITH HEAVY DUTY BAG
- 11000kgs*9m with reinforced eye
- George4x4 uses 100% double braided Nylon, which increases rope elongation up to 30%. Our kinetic ropes are hand spliced in house and rigorously tested.
- These ropes are Heavy Duty, but light and small enough to easily stow. They are much stronger and more durable than common snatch strap or strap
30% stretch, increasing kinetic energy.
- Abrasion-Resistant coated eyelets offer longer life
- Water, UV and abrasive resistant
- Reduces potential of damage for both Vehicles
BASIC INFORMATION TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN USING A KINETIC ROPE
Give it a break after 3 times pulling in a short time to recover its elasticity.
Do not use a kinetic rope on a winch or as a winch cable extension.
Do not use a damaged kinetic rope.
Do not combine or extend this rope with others ropes, webbings, chains or cables.
Do not exceed over 20% elongation of the rope when pulling. Make a mark on the ground for reference if possible.
Do not use a kinetic rope when there is a significant weight discrepancy between the two vehicles.
ALWAYS keep the rope clean and free from Sand.
ALWAYS make sure the two vehicles are at similar weights.
ALWAYS use the correct size rated Shackles.
ALWAYS use rated recovery points that are connected to the CHASSIS.
Avoid slack in the rope
Avoid tying knots when connecting rope
Avoid shock load